Tuesday 9 December 2014

RCCG 2014 Holy Ghost Congress: Day 1 Prayer Points

The annual Holy Ghost Congress programme kicked off yesterday at the Redemption Camp. Below are the Prayer Points raised by the General Overseer, Pastor E.A Adeboye. This year's event has been themed, The Great Shepherd.



1. Praise Him

2. Father, I surrender all my problems to you; physical, material and spiritual. Help me now!

3. Father, Please send help to me speedily; from the East, West, South and North. Send help to me from heaven above.

4. Father, Please send help to every member of my family (Name them one by one)

5. Father, There are those whose problems are directly or indirectly mine, send help to them too.

6. Father, Please bring me to a level where I can help others

7. List the specific areas where you need urgent help; health, finances, marriage, education etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment