Saturday 23 November 2013

Word of the day: I am not forgotten

Have you been neglected or forsaken in a place where you should feel secure and enjoy the good of the land? You have been tossed away because 'they' feel nothing good can come out of you? You have been cheated on something that should be rightfully yours.

The strong taking advantage of the weak. The rich taking advantage of the poor and plundering them of the little they have. They take the good of the land but leave you with crumbs and bones? Your inheritance taken away from you, leaving you with no choice but desolation? The desert is so dry; no water to quench your thirst, no food to keep body and soul together? You feel bound, enslave in a place where you should be free.

This is the word of God for you this morning. Stand on it, believe it and trust Him this morning.
Thus saith the Lord. "I will make a covenant of peace with you and rid the land of wild beast so that you may live in the desert and sleep in the forest in safety.

I will bless you and the places surrounding my Hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessings. The trees of the field and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land.

They will know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor the wild animals devour them.

They will live in safety, and no one will make them afraid. I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims of famine in the land or bear the scorn of nations. Then they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, declares the Sovereign Lord.

You my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are people, and I am your God, declares the Sovereign Lord." Ezekiel 34:25-31.

Listen, all who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; who who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. The Lord will make rivers flow on your barren heights, and springs within the valleys. He will turn the desert into pool of water, and the parched ground into springs.

In righteousness you will be established; tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. You are not forgotten, the Lord is with you and His word is true and alive.

Read More here
http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk/blog/i-am-not-forgotten

Written by Abimbola
Chief Editor
Circles of Love (www.circlesoflove.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment