Tuesday 1 April 2014

Showers of Blessings this April, Happy New Month beautiful people

Looks like some people, somewhere made some special wings for all the months of this year. April has surfaced. That was pretty fast. May the new month unravel the decree of miracles that God has designed for all of us in 2014.
To those hurting at the moment. May my God be with you, stand by you and comfort you in this difficult moment.




My prayers for you this special month.



Ezekiel 34:26 : I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing.



Deuteronomy 28:12 : The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.






Happy New Month beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment